Friday, March 6, 2015

273. Have a pillow fight

Don't judge me. I like pillow fights. Yes I love them. Yes you do need to have a pillow fight and get over it and be a kid again.

*cough* anyway. I did this challenge with Jesse, we were at my house playing Mario Cart on the Wii and of course being a expert on Mario Cart. I was winning and well won (duh I'm not going to let a boy beat me). and well lets just say he doesn't like loosing. Well who does like losing anyway? But that little wonder of a man decided to take one of my mother's new pillows and start hitting me with it. Of course me being me, and my mom being my mom bought more then one pillow, so lucky I grab two pillows and well we pretty much attacked each other until my dog started barking at us, which made my mom come in and see that we were "destroying" her new pillows and started demanding we stop, I was having so much fun I ended up laughing on the floor. I loved this challenged a lot. I hope to do it again sometime soon.

Until next time my friends


No comments:

Post a Comment